Deborah McCullough MNCS Accred, BSc (Hons)
Adult, Child & Adolescent Counsellor/Psychotherapist
University of Ulster BSc (Hons) Counselling, Dip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dip Transgender Studies, Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders, Master Practitioner in EFT, Dip in Sex Addiction.
My name is Deborah, I am the founder and Project Manager of Antrim Counselling, I provide therapy to adults, children, and adolescents. I have been working as a therapist for fifteen years and have an extensive range of qualifications and experience working with a diverse range of issues.
I support you to gain insight into your thoughts, emotions, behaviour and develop your self-awareness. I help you build resilience and equip you with tools to help you face the often intense feelings that life brings us.
“Deborah is great at striking the balance between being super professional and still make you feel like you’re talking to a real human being.” – Adult Client
I draw from my knowledge of modern therapeutic practices such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, positive psychology, client centred approach and solution focused therapy, drawing from neuroscience, biology and spirituality.
I hold qualifications and I am accredited in the following areas:
- Accredited Counsellor / Psychotherapist
- Accredited CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) therapist
- Accredited Child & Adolescent therapist
- Accredited Transgender Therapist
- Certified Practitioner in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Master Practitioner of Eating Disorders (NCFED)
- Accredited Sex Addiction Therapist (ATSAC)
- Approved Therapist with Aviva and Vitality Health
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
34 Church Street
By appointment only
We have appointments available online, telephone and at our offices in Antrim, Newtownabbey, Coleraine, Carrickfergus and Belfast.